General terms and conditions and right of withdrawal
Table of Contents
- Conclusion of contract
- Prices and terms of payment
- Delivery and shipping conditions
- Liability for defects
- Redeemment of promotional vouchers
- Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
1. 1 These terms and conditions of BS24 Switzerland AG (hereinafter "seller") apply to all contracts that a consumer or entrepreneur (hereinafter "customer") concludes with the seller with regard to the seller's online goods and/or services presented in the shop. The inclusion of the customer's own conditions is hereby contradicted, unless something else has been agreed.
1. 2 A consumer within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity. An entrepreneur within the meaning of these general terms and conditions is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
2) Conclusion of contract
2. 1 The product descriptions contained in the seller's online shop do not represent binding offers on the part of the seller, but serve to enable the customer to submit a binding offer.
2. 2 The customer can submit the offer via the online order form integrated in the seller's online shop. After entering their personal data, the customer submits a legally binding contract offer with regard to the goods and/or services contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the button that completes the ordering process.
2. 3 The seller can accept the customer's offer within five days,
- by sending the customer a written order confirmation or an order confirmation in text form (fax or e-mail), whereby the receipt of the order confirmation by the customer is decisive, or
- by delivering the ordered goods to the customer, in which case the receipt of the goods by the customer is decisive, or
- by asking the customer to pay after the order has been placed.
If there are several of the above alternatives, the contract comes into effect at the point in time at which one of the above alternatives occurs first. If the seller does not accept the customer's offer within the aforementioned period, this is deemed to be a rejection of the offer with the result that the customer is no longer bound by his declaration of intent.
2. 4 If the customer selects "PayPal Express" as the payment method during the ordering process, he/she also issues a payment order to his/her payment service provider by clicking the button that completes the ordering process. In this case, the seller declares in deviation from clause 2. 3 already accepts the customer's offer at the point in time at which the customer initiates the payment process by clicking on the button that completes the order process.
2. 5 The period for accepting the offer begins on the day after the customer has sent the offer and ends at the end of the fifth day following the sending of the offer.
2. 6 When submitting an offer via the seller's online order form, the text of the contract is saved by the seller and sent to the customer in text form (e.g. e-mail, fax or letter). In addition, the text of the contract is archived on the seller's website and can be accessed by the customer free of charge via his password-protected customer account by entering the relevant login data, provided that the customer has created a customer account in the seller's online shop before sending his order.
2. 7 Before the binding submission of the order via the seller's online order form, the customer can continuously correct his entries using the usual keyboard and mouse functions. In addition, all entries are displayed again in a confirmation window before the order is bindingly submitted and can also be corrected there using the usual keyboard and mouse functions.
2. 8 The German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.
2. 9 The order processing and contact take place via e-mail and automated order processing. The customer must ensure that the e-mail address provided by him for order processing is correct so that the e-mails sent by the seller can be received at this address. In particular, when using SPAM filters, the customer must ensure that all e-mails sent by the seller or by third parties commissioned to process the order can be delivered.
3) Prices and terms of payment
3. 1 The prices stated by the seller include statutory VAT and other price components. Any additional delivery and shipping costs are specified separately in the respective product description.
3. 2 Various payment options are available to the customer, which are specified in the seller's online shop.
3. 3 If payment in advance has been agreed, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract.
3. 4 When selecting the delivery on account payment method, the purchase price is due after the goods have been delivered and invoiced.
3. 5 When paying with Klarna (purchase on account)
The general terms and conditions for the payment provider Klarna can also be found via the following link: Privacy Klarna.
General terms and conditions for purchase on account with Klarna
Klarna Bank AB, acting through Klarna Bank AB, German Branch, Chausseestraße 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany, District Court Charlottenburg, HRB 217291 B, Branch Manager: Wilhelmus Geerling Klaassen (hereinafter: “Klarna”) offers the payment method “Purchase on account” (purchase on account) for customers of the online shop or its operator (dealer) as an external service provider. Purchase on account is only available to consumers over the age of 18. Please note that when purchasing on account, the delivery address, residential address and billing address must be identical.
The purchase contract for the goods is concluded exclusively between you and the dealer. The processing of the purchase contract is determined by the contract terms of the dealer. In particular, the dealer remains responsible for general customer inquiries (e.g. B on goods, delivery time, dispatch), returns, complaints, revocations and claims as well as credit notes.
Klarna takes over the invoice request from the retailer after the conclusion of the purchase contract and is responsible for the payment modalities in connection with the execution of the purchase contract. Payments are to be made within the payment period granted by the merchant exclusively to the Klarna account specified in the invoice.
If you do not meet your payment obligation, you will be in arrears at the end of the payment period set for you without any further reminder and you will have to pay default interest of 8%. Klarna is entitled to charge a reminder fee of up to CHF 30 per payment reminder, as well as other fees, in particular the costs for any collection procedures. In addition, Klarna can in future refuse to process the payment terms of purchase contracts, also in relation to other retailers.
The fees incurred when making payments at the post office counter using payment slips will be passed on to you.
4) Terms of delivery and shipping
4. 1 Goods are regularly delivered to the shipping route and to the delivery address specified by the customer. When processing the transaction, the delivery address specified in the seller's order processing is decisive. Deviating from this, if the payment method PayPal is selected, the delivery address stored by the customer at PayPal at the time of payment is decisive.
4. 2 If the transport company sends the shipped goods back to the seller because delivery to the customer was not possible, the customer bears the costs for the unsuccessful shipment.
4. 3 In principle, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold is transferred when the goods are handed over for dispatch or when they are handed over to the transport person commissioned.
4. 4 Collection by the customer is not possible for logistical reasons.
5) Liability for Defects
The statutory liability for defects applies.
6) Redeeming promotional vouchers
6. 1 Vouchers that are issued free of charge by the seller as part of promotions with a specific period of validity and that cannot be purchased by the customer (hereinafter "promotional vouchers") can only be redeemed in the seller's online shop and only in the specified period become.
6. 2 Individual products may be excluded from the voucher campaign if a corresponding restriction results from the content of the campaign voucher.
6. 3 Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed before completing the ordering process. Subsequent offsetting is not possible.
6. 4 Only one promotional voucher can be redeemed per order.
6. 5 The value of the goods must be at least the amount of the promotional voucher. Any remaining credit will not be refunded by the seller.
6. 6 If the value of the promotional voucher is not sufficient to cover the order, one of the other payment methods offered by the seller can be selected to settle the difference.
6. 7 The credit on a promotional voucher is neither paid out in cash nor does it earn interest.
6. 8 The campaign voucher will not be refunded if the customer returns the goods paid for in whole or in part with the campaign voucher within the scope of his statutory right of withdrawal.
6. 9 The promotional voucher is transferrable. The seller can make payments with discharging effect to the respective owner who redeems the promotional voucher in the seller's online shop. This does not apply if the seller has knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-authorization, the legal incapacity or the lack of the right to represent the respective owner.
7) Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
7. 1 If the customer acts as a consumer, Swiss law applies to all legal relationships between the parties, excluding the UN Convention on the International Sale of Movables, and the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the customer's place of residence.
7. 2 If the customer acts as an entrepreneur, the sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the place of residence or business of the seller.
Return and Refund Policy:
In Switzerland, the right of withdrawal only exists if the seller grants it of his own accord. In this case, the online shop must explicitly state its conditions. Swiss legislation does not guarantee the customer the right to change their mind and return a product after an online purchase.
Since our products are hygiene items, for reasons of health protection and hygiene, the products cannot be returned! The following products are excluded:
- Accidentally ordered products
- Products that are in their original condition and have not been opened
You can return products that you ordered by mistake within 14 days of the invoice date
You have the right to return products that you have ordered by mistake within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you received the goods or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the delivered goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
You can email us your decision: info@bs24. tell swiss
We will refund you no later than 30 days from the day we receive the returned goods. We use the same means of payment that you used when ordering, without you being charged any fees for this repayment.
Depending on how you paid us, you will receive:
- at payment in advance a credit to your bank account. Please give us your bank details (IBAN and BIC) so that we can make the transfer.
- at PayPal a credit to your PayPal account.
- with instant transfer a credit to your bank account. Please give us your bank details (IBAN and BIC) so that we can make the transfer.
- at credit card payment a credit to your credit card.
- at Klarna you will receive a credit directly from Klarna to your Klarna account.
- for cash on delivery you must give us your bank details (IBAN and BIC) for products that you have already paid for and are returning so that we can carry out the transfer.
Conditions for returns:
In order for the goods to be eligible for return, please ensure the following:
- The goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The goods are in the original packaging and have not been opened
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse the return of any goods that do not meet the above return conditions.
How does the return work?
In the case of returns, you must bear the costs for the return shipment yourself.
We cannot be held responsible for damaged or lost goods on return. We therefore recommend insured and traceable postal shipping. We cannot issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of receipt of the returned item.
If the item was marked as a gift at purchase and then shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. A gift certificate will be sent to you once the returned product has been received.
If the goods were not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our return and refund policy, please contact us by email: info@bs24. swiss
Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form on our contact page or call us directly.